miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

My Favorite Piece of Technology

Since I was a little girl I always feel a connection with the computer. I see to computer like a colleague that it supports in the bad times and good times, although I know that the  technological device fail.
I had three different computers, because these are old or this burn its hard disk drive. Now I have a notebook ASUS that my father gives for my 24th  birthday.  My notebook has a lot good characteristic, for example, Core i7, RAM of 12 GB, Hard Disk Drive of 1 TB, etc. The notebook I am using to play indie games, browse in the internet, do works, listen music, read manga, watch movies, series and anime.
The life without my notebook would be monotonous.  Really very boring, but I would have that to search another colleague.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario