martes, 3 de enero de 2017

A Day to Remember



A Day to Remember was my graduation of High school. That day I wore blue tunic of graduation on the gray uniform. I had a biretta as the movies teenager of USA. That ceremony was very long and tedious. The event participated my teachers, director and the students. This day accompany me my uncles and my grandmother. I remember that the speech was very long.
Only I wanted who this event will finish. I remember that my schoolmates were weeping. In addition in the event have a orchestra. I remenber to my father photographed in every moment. My uncle was not stopping crying, because she was very moved. I received a branch of white flowers.

During this event showed a video very bad about a classmate very loved for the schoolmates that I forget his name. I never liked High school, so I was very happy this day.

The finish was unforgettable, because later I was to have dinner to home whitch my family. My grandmother cooks baked chicken whitch rice. Besides never my grandfather did not cook, so this moment was special. Besides they said motivational messages very encouraging.


Birrete de graduación - Imagen vectorial de un birrete de graduación y diploma. Recurso gráfico en formato vectorial

1 comentario:

  1. It's cool that you were happy for your graduation, I cry too much for mine.

    ResponderEliminar