jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

Why did you choose your career?

When i was a girl, i had a dream, but it never hapened. I wanted to study engineering in the Federico Santa María Thecnical University in Valparaiso, because my father studied to become an engineer at this beatiful campus. However, in my fifteens I realized that a lacked the mathematic and science skills or knowledge to apply. Due to a school proyect, I had to make a video about the moon. Because of this, my faher showed me Sony Vegas, an edition software. This is how I edited my first video, with images and a background voice about the moo travels. I had very much fun with it and I cotinued to edit school works, as videoclips. As a result of this, I begun to search information of where I could learn edition in a professional career, when I found that "Cine y Tv" in the University of Chile was the one that met my needs, I applied.

Throughout this five years I’ve been in the university, I’ve learnt a lot of things, but I also realized that I don’t like fiction to much, although, I love documentaries. In the future, I would like to work editing documentaries, because is magical in comparison to fiction

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario