martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

A Band / Singer I like

My band favorite is Kalafina, because his composer is Yuki Kajiura. I love this composer, because she composes music of my favorite anime as Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fate Zero, Noir, etc. His music is very magic. Besides his melody add feeling in the anime.
Kalafina is a japonese band that is composed for Wakana, Keiko and Hikaru. They are vocalists. I don't  know a lot information about this band, because I only listen to music. I don't interest for the  life story of the band. According to the Wikipedia this band is born 2007 and  they made debut in January 2008. The typo of music they play are Jpop and New Age.
My favorite song is  "Heavenly Blue" belongs to opening of Aldnoah zero. I don't  know because I like of the song, but I am happy when I listen of the song in youtube especially when I watch the opening, because Youtube erase every the opening of Aldnoah Zero for the Copyright.

1 comentario:

  1. A lot of times it was the same for me, I like music doesn't matter the band.

    ResponderEliminar