martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016

An Expert on your Field


I admire David Vera-Meiggs, because he is unique teacher. His method of to teach is different, because he doesn’t teach as the school, since he tells anecdotes eccentric that he lived. These anecdotes are enough crazy. I don’t know if these anecdotes are truth. For example, He was couple of the translator of Akira Kurosawa, His father knew to Walt Disney in Chile, etc. Always his anecdotes implicate famous people in the history of Chile, the cinema, art, universal history etc.  His stories are very funny. Sincerely I don’t care if these anecdotes are true, because his message is more interesting.
Vera-Meiggs is a teacher of the ICEI. He teaches classic cinema in first grade of the degree cinema and TV.  As well as he has other subjects as Audiovisual narrative, and Film critic.

He is columnist of opera and cinema in the monthly magazine "La Panera". Besides he is scriptwriter and a consultant of cinematographic script. He is recognized for book about cinema as "The audiovisual cavern ", "The truth imaginary", etc. His books are easy reading.

1 comentario:

  1. I share your admiration, I love Vera-Meigss teacher, I have classes with him and I enjoy it.

    ResponderEliminar